Wednesday, October 5, 2011

its October!

I've been keeping myself super busy these days which is why I haven't been blogging. 
Kent and I are so excited its October. We love, love LOVE Halloween. I already decorated the house. actually i decorated it September 29 because I couldn't wait. 
Lots of fun things planned this month of which I am super excited for. 
We started the month off with some family visits, LDS Conference and this delish fall weather. 
Lots of new showes too. Kent is super excited for Walking Dead. I on the other hand am enjoying New Girl and Pan Am. but lets not forget Modern Family and Up all night. 
any who, here is a cute song about Zombie Love by Stephanie Mabey. Speaking of Maeby, did you hear about Arrested Development?! yup, they are making 10 new episode that will lead up to a movie. Huzzah!!! 





oh and here is a preview on a project I finished last week...


And Will before his haircut
pictures taken by Gabe Casdorph
   




I love this 2 year old. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...