Monday, November 12, 2012

DAY 12

  TO BE A LATTER DAY SAINT

Grateful we have modern day prophets who teach us and direct us today.
Grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
Grateful we have another testament of Christ found in the Book of Mormon.
I am grateful Joseph Smith had the courage to stand for what he knew to be true.
I am grateful I had the opportunity to serve a mission. 
I am grateful for the callings I have. 
serving is my life.
Grateful to be sealed in the Lords temple to my best friend. 
Grateful to have the opportunity in this life to stand tall, true and be a light.
I am grateful for missionary opportunities. 
they are everywhere. 
especially at home with my children.
Grateful for the blessings keeping the Lord's commandments offer us. 
Grateful to be part of a world wide sisterhood. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...