Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kent and I went to the Dollar theater last night and saw Bolt. We loved it. It made us laugh all the way through. If you haven't seen it, I recommend that you do. Another recommendation is Bread & Tulips. Its an Italian movie. Subtitles are a must. i love that its in Italian, it makes it even better and authentic. Kent has owned it for a while now but I just saw.  Its a happy movie. It will make you want to visit Venice!  By the way, we love foreign films. If you have any suggestions, send them our way. :) 
I'm so glad to be going back to work tomorrow! Its crazy because once there I'm going to wish I was home. I'm never satisfied. Speaking SATISFACTION, Kent took me to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to get a Apple pie Carmel Apple. If you have never had one, you are missing out!! I first had one in Park City while serving there. When my mom would send me money, I would treat myself and my companion with one. It represents all that is good and glorious. I want one again!  Darn, its Sunday. Anyways, when he gave me the idea of going to get one, I got so excited like when a little kid gets when he/she is going to Chuck E Cheese.  We got to Riverwoods and as soon as i walked in, the smell of that place made me so nauseous. Kent asked me if we should leave, I considered it, but the idea of getting my carmel apple made it all worth it!  I ate the whole thing and I'm not ashamed. 
Moral of the story, watch good movies and eat carmel apples. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...