Thursday, March 19, 2009

IT'S A BOY!

On Monday we had our long anticipated visit to the Doctor's office to find out the sex of the baby. We almost didn't go because of car troubles. But, thanks to some kind friends, we were able to get there and get home. 
It seemed like we waited for the doctor forever to finally join us in the office. Nassari spent the time trying to find a comfortable way to lay down, while I read some crap about how Jessica Simpson doesn't care that she's fat or whatever. One thousand years later Dr. Dewey came in and was all business. He flipped on a machine here, squirted some jelly there and... 
TA-DA!!!
There IS a baby in there! He's good lookin' like his mother. That picture is the best one. You can see the head, the rib cage and an arm over the head. I've never been able to tell what was what in these pictures. But, when I finally saw it moving, it was way easier to see what we were looking at. And this is what we were looking for:
Now that we know it's a he I can stop calling him the zygote and the parasite. We are very pleased to be having a bouncing baby boy. We've already got a pair of footy pajamas from a friend of Nassari's mom. It's blue and has dogs on it and says, "I love hugs!" and "My daddy loves me!" It was a gift you guys, so be cool.
So, you might be wondering, "Are you guys thinking of names?" and the answer is, "Of course we are!" We really like the first name, William, so what we really have is a long list of middle names. Some of those names are Gael, Galen, Gustavo (I like the nickname Stavo), Cole, Tate, Scott, and Thor. And no, we're not kidding about the last one. Imagine him looking like this...
...except more brown and with darker hair. That's my boy! Although, I would settle for this:
If little Thor called for me, I'd fight his battles for him. 
We're not dead set on that name, so if anybody has any suggestions (be they real or just funny) we'll take them. That's all for now!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

That's hilarious! I like Thor and Stavo and Gael because of the actor...I think it is Gael something Garcia.

Erin said...

Hey Nassari! Congratulations! The other day I thought I should check out your Facebook to see if you might be pregnant-and you are! And boys are great-I really like mine!

Rachael said...

Congrats! Boys are...fun. Sorry Houston and I are boring and have no good ideas to add. See you lata!

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

Hi sweet Nassari! CONGRATS I am so excited for you guys!! and a little boy how sweet!! Congrats again sounds like you are doing wonderful! Miss you!!!! any names???

Christina said...

Congrats guys! That's so exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...