Sunday, June 14, 2009

30 WEEKS...


Baby room is almost complete. The nesting phase has kicked in with full force.  We have de-cluttered the house. Since I can't carry anything Kent has had lots to do. poor guy. I've been working him way to much. He is so sweet and patient.  We decided on a Jungle theme and are so excited to be finished.  Kent put together his playpen and its so cute.  



We can't believe William is going to be here very soon. These months have gone by so fast. Working has helped to keep me busy and active.  I'm so grateful that I have had a pretty easy pregnancy that I am able to keep working. I don't know what I would do if I was home all day. No wait, I know, sleep. :) 
Went to the Doctors last week and baby is doing great. Doctor says I'm right on track.I'm 30 weeks but I'm measuring at 26 which according to the Doc I'm neither to small or too big. Before my next appointment I have to take a glucose test which is to determine if I have  Gestational Diabetes. He says its standard procedure and even more so for Hispanic women.  If you have never had to take one its pretty gross. You have to fast for 3 hours prior and then have orange flavor drinks high in sugar. They say its like drinking Sunkist warm and flat. yuck.  Question " Is it all for the good of the country?" 
I've decided to start painting again. I have never taken classes but that hasn't stopped me from trying. I need lots of time and practice. Its therapy for me. It helps me to relax.  Kent and I are going to paint some art work that will go up in William's room.  

4 comments:

Amy said...

Make sure you post some photos of the room and your art work! I can't stop by and take a peek so you have to help me out here!!! :-)

Jeff, Kimberly, & Liam said...

How exciting! You will make a great mommy!

Carisa said...

How exciting you're prego congrats!

Haught Fudge said...

Can't wait to see the baby room. And don't worry, the diabetes test wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. In fact it wasn't bad at all. Hopefully yours goes well. Good luck! Love you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...