Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Missions

Today I am grateful for missionaries. Missionaries who taught my Mom in the 80's, missionaries who taught my dad in the 90's and missionaries who taught my husbands side of the family in the late 1800's. I'm grateful that I served a mission and that Kent served one too. I am grateful that my cousin Julio went on a mission, Moises (Ozzie) is on one now and my brother in law is leaving today.  What a privilege they have to represent the Lord and Savior for 2 complete years without distraction. How I loved those 18 months. they changed my life and perspective of things. even though it was not required of me I felt i needed to serve when Kent entered the MTC. I remember the letter I sent him 7 months before he was done and telling him I was leaving on a mission. He was such an amazing support. Missionaries are so important and we are so proud of these 2 for choosing to represent the Lord at this time.

Elder Alvarez
(LV Nevada Spanish speaking)
Elder Everett
(Denver Colorado North Spanish speaking)






WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...