Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas morning this year was my favorite.  First thing Will saw was the wooden train set Santa left for him. he would say "choo-choo" over and over.

 Our Christmas Eve present this year was these cool hoodies designed by my little brother in law. super cute!

 Will got "Wevo"I mean Wall-E pez in his stocking. He loves that movie. 
 My cousin Anaiz got me this cute red sweater. I loved wearing it to church that day. 
 New church slacks! 
All aboard!
 obviously Will was too busy with his train set to open presents...
My love got me the best presents this year! 
Kent is in heaven. Thank you Judy and Keith! 



We have lots of video of this little boy on Christmas. I'll post them soon! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...