Tuesday, October 1, 2013

ATTENTION!!!

Hi Everyone!

Lots of exciting and amazing things are happening to our little family!!!

The kids are growing up way too fast lately.
Will is completely potty trained since early September and is my biggest helper.
Sam is talking and it kinda freaks me out because I feel like I just had him.
We opened up an online shop! its over at  Flor de Luz Shop 
and started another blog for our shop over at  http://flordeluzshop.blogspot.com/

We are having amazing response! its incredible. We've been opened for 8 weeks and we've already been offered to participate and be featured with 4 different vendors!

We feel that with all of this amazing attention that it is time to make our blog private.

We would love for you guys to be updated so please leave your email address on a comment OR
email me at nassarizarin@gmail.com to receive or be added in.


Thank you everyone!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...