Monday, November 4, 2013

Dia de los Muertos

November 1st and November 2nd we spent all day at Thanksgiving Point.

It was our very first event! 

This was Thanksgiving Points first year hosting a celebration for Dia de los Muertos.
There was beautiful folkoric dances from many parts of latin america, lots of venders and crafts for kids too! 

If you don't know what it is, click here

My mom drove up from San Diego to make tamales and I am so very glad she did because she had so much success selling them at the event!

She was the only one selling Mexican food. We sold in less then 2 hours on both days. 
People told us they drove all the way from West Valley and Park City  to Lehi to get some tamales.
I think that was pretty neat. 

To make a long story short, I was asked to be in next years community and I am so excited for that! Next year we are going to have even better stuff! 

Kent and I are  extremely grateful our little shop Flor de Luz Shop is doing great! 














Dia de los muertos sweet bread





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...