Monday, October 19, 2009

What I look forward to this week...


Keeping busy will keep me sane...
I'm having a really hard time being home all day. When I say all day I mean not working. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty to do at home. I'm sad the weather is getting colder or else i would be taking Will on walks with me. He is growing so much. He will be 2 months this Sat. He is so alert and smiles a lot! I love when he tries to talk. He can hold his head up and kicks like crazy! I think he is going through a grow spurt because he wants to nurse every 2 1/2 hours.
We received a lovely Halloween package from my wonderful mother in law (Mom E) last week! Will got 2 cute halloween outfits. besides the yummy candy and cupcake decor, we got one of my favorite movies. BETTLE JUICE!
Last week I got a brand new sewing machine thanks to my wonderful mother. I have had a growing desire to learn how to sew and finally I have the chance to learn. I have my eye set on some projects which i can't wait to start but first, i have to learn how to use my new machine. Thankfully, an elderly lady from my friend Maribel's ward is teaching us how to sew! I'm so excited.
Also, I am starting water aerobics this week with some women from my ward. its 4 times a week at the Provo Rec Center. oh how I miss being in a pool! Staying healthy and fit is sometimes hard but we are so much happier!
We are loving life!






1 comment:

Angela said...

I'll come take sewing lessons with ya! I need them. I also have some projects, but am a tiny bit intimidated.

What a fun package from Kent's mom! NICE movie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...