Friday, April 30, 2010

8 months



Will had a check up this month. No shots this time! YAY! that was a relief.  Doctor B has been his Pediatrician since birth and he is awesome. The nurse poked my baby's right big toe to check his iron levels and it checked out great.  He is a healthy boy. and for that I am grateful.

2 weeks ago I started weaning Will. It was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I think its because he did most of it. He started pushing me away when i would feed him. At first it was really hard for me. I couldn't believe my baby didn't want to be breastfeed any more. Breastfeeding really helped me to just sit back and relax. BUT, I wasn't losing any weight. I have lost over 10 pounds in the last month. Most of it was water retention. I still have a long was to go. so, thank you Will for making the weaning process easier. :)
17.6 LBS  28.5ins
At 8months Will can/likes:
to crawl on his hands and knees.
(He even crawls on his hands and feet sometimes. pretty funny. oh my little Mowgli.)
He likes to push himself up.(He might walk sooner then we think.yikes.)
mango's!
veggies and chicken.
Sesame street. 
                          Bolt. (He screams and laughs when he sees Bolt) 
his spider man doll.
He can hold his own bottle
                          He loves spoons. (he crawls around the entire house with a spoon in his hand.)  
car rides.
 He loves to cuddle when he sleeps in our bed in the morning. (usually he is laying right next to head.)
He loves his daddy. He gets super excited to see Kent. 
                      He super crawls to him. (I don't blame him. I would super crawl to Kent to. We love him.)




1 comment:

Eva said...

aw, he is so cute!

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...