Thursday, December 30, 2010

{making banana pancakes, pretend like its the weekend}

My wonderful in laws give us the best gifts ever! This year one of the gift we got was an awesome pancake skillet that brands the pancakes with jungle animals. 
so so cute. 
I was so excited this morning to make pancakes. My mother in law Judy also sent me a (Curious George Makes Pancakes) book with it and you bet I read it to Will after making pancakes. As you can see, he loved eating them. if you are reading this:
Thanks Judy and Keith for a wonderful gift.







also, we took these pictures with our new Nikon camera. thanks guys!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

yum!! love me some pancakes AND jack Johnson. fun:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Nadia said...

Amiga, por fin encuentro tu blog. I skimmed through your posts and my fav photos are those of the baby in his mariachi costume for halloween! Que padre se miraba eh, creo que voy a hacer eso para ethan y emerson el proximo a~no, me encanto!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...