Thursday, September 8, 2011

Excited for...

A Very She & Him Christmas

A Very She & Him Christmas album on sale October 25th!! wahoo! 

also, 
I am excited to be watching this show!



Someone in the Everett household is a little obsessed with Zooey Deschanel and I'm not telling who it is. okay, its me but if you have seen her movies and her heard sing oh and how she dresses you would understand!!!! 

I am so excited to be making these for Halloween next with my cousin Angela! I have linked the tutorials if you want to make one. I have to decide which one I want to make...
THere are so many awesome tutorials I have pinned on Pinterest. Since Kent works 14+ hrs a day, Will and I have a lot of time to do toddle crafts and holiday crafts for the home.


 via Tatertots & Jello

but first, I have to get a move on a little/HUGE project I accidentally volunteered myself for Relief Society....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...