Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

Thanksgiving was perfect this year. All I wanted to do was relax, sleep and enjoy a nice meal. That is exactly what happend.  My cousin Anaiz and her younger siblings drove up from San Diego to stay a week. I can't tell you how much I needed that. Family time was much needed.
We decided on not cooking a big turkey but instead a turkey breast and it was delicious and easier. I have to say, I killed it in the kitchen this year. We eat and enjoyed a quite evening watching movies and eating dessert.










Kent, Will and I drove up to my sister in laws for Ogden's annual parade and a yummy homemade dinner. It was freezing but nonetheless we all enjoyed the little parade and lighting of the Christmas Village. I just love the Holidays.



  Kent spotted a Comic Book Shop. we went in for a bit. Will was having a blast in there. 



To show their appreciation for staying at our house, my cousins cleaned my house and bought groceries. We came home from Ogden only to find my house spotless. Anaiz bought organizers for the bathroom and it is perfect. Thank you hermosa! te quiero mucho.

                  Great Weekend! 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy Thanksgiving :) Glad you got to spend time with your fam. I am in love with your chevron table runner, did you make it? I seriously want one, so adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...