Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our week in photos

On Monday we picked up my sister in law Meg from the SLC airport and spent a few days with her.It was so much fun catching up with her and having her stay with us for a few days. We are so proud of all that she is accomplishing.  
Here a few pictures. I have to download more from our  camera. 
Watching an Everett kid favorite. Tiny Toon Adventures : How I spent my summer vacation. Will loves it too. 




Grandma Judy as usual, sends Will a holiday care package full of goodies. Its always exciting to receive something from her. 

 Happy Saint. Patrick's Day! 


He loves the Hulk right now. 

My little tribute to St. Patrick's Day.
 made this banner over at Angela's house earlier this month. 


Friday evening our ward held their RS birthday celebration dinner. I'll post more pictures of that later. I loved making the decorations. The Lord sure knows how much I love to plan and create. 



Here is a sneak peak of Will's room and also Sam's nursery. I love being in a nesting phase. Kent, not so much. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...