Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Father's Day to all the men in my life.

Grandpa Al with Samuel. 
Boy did Sam love Grandpa Al. 
Dad made him laugh so hard that night. 

My man 


Holding William when he was born.

Holding Samuel. 
I snapped this picture moments after I gave birth.  
Kent holding his babies for the first time is something special.



My Father in Law



William's blessing

Samuel's blessing

Christmas in San Diego




Grateful for my Father in Heaven. 
He never fails me. 
He believes in me and I am who I am 
because of him. 
He has shown me that I am a special daughter 
and I pray that I may accomplish all that 
he has set for me on this earth.


Happy Fathers DAY!





One of my favorite messages




This was a sweet Father's Day treat



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...