Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Be my Valentine?

This weekend I got to spend it with my 2 favorite people.
Saturday Kent took me to Happy Sumo ( he knows how much I love sushi), walked around Riverwoods and watched The Princess and the Frog. cute movie. Sunday He and I prepared a wonderful dinner. In keeping with our tradition. We made meatloaf. We tried a different recipe that we got from Williams-Sonoma. A strawberry, spinach, almond salad with balsamic vinaigrette and mashed potatoes.
It was a wonderful night.
Also, we got new callings 2 weeks ago in our Spanish Ward. Besides from being primary teachers, Kent is a cub scout master and I was called to be the Primary music teacher. It was been so much fun planning ways to make singing time so much fun. We love our primary and are sad to think that we will be living that ward when Kent graduates.









1 comment:

The Risenmays said...

I am the primary music leader too! We should share ideas. Glad to hear you had such a fun Valentines Day. Hope everything else is going well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...