Saturday, August 4, 2012

more pictures of Samuel's day

Am I crazy for feeling like I'm ready to have another baby again? I feel like this time around it was all so easy and FAST!

We are just in sweet heaven right now. Will has been the best big brother and helper. Sam eats and sleeps so well. Daddy is working so very hard for our little family and after 12 hours of heavy work he still finds the energy and time for us.
I hope this last along time. I hope Sam continues to sleep so well in the night. I hope Will continues to want to help around and love his little brother. I hope I continue to feel as good and happy as I am. I really hope!

July 17th 2012

walking to the hospital 


 Will came by with Grandma for a little visit!


















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...