Saturday, July 24, 2010

2 year anniversary

This year went by super fast!!! Today is Pioneer Day in Utah. Its a big deal. fireworks even. We have some fun things planned today. 
Happy Anniversary to my best friend! In the short 2 years we have learned so much together. Thank you for always believing in me and helping me be better each day. thank you for honoring the priesthood and for taking me to the Temple to be sealed to you and our children 2 years ago today.  William is so blessed to have you as a father.
Can't wait to go to Park City and walk down center street and reminisce our first kiss back in 2007. I love you!  
PS: if you are reading this, could you buy me a apple pie Carmel apple from here
Te Amo!
5rewq
(if you are asking yourself what this means, its nothing. William stood up next to me and starting tapping on the keyboard)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...