Tuesday, July 20, 2010

26

It was my birthday July 16th. Kent got me Pride and Prejudice in Blu-ray from Deep Discount.  Awhile back he also got me a spa package for Sassy in Lindon. I get 4 spa appointments. I went on my birthday and had an amazing facial. this week before our 2nd anniversary i am getting my hands and feet done and massaged. Next week a full body massage.  all this for less then $40! Good job babe!
He later took me to Sweet Tooth Fairy and bought me my favorite red velvet cup cake. we drove to SLC and walked around the states capital. I love that area. I wish I had a house on that hill!!!  After wards we ate at Frida Bistro downtown SLC. such great food! after walking around at the Gateway and checking out my favorite stores( here and here) we went over to the Arregui's for a short visit. My sweet friend Janel made me a delicious birthday cake. Thank you Scott and Janel! We love you guys.
On Sunday we went over to Kent's uncles house (Mike). we love being part of their family. Aunt Pam made a delicious dinner and Cortney made a delicious strawberry shortcake. thank you guys! I feel so loved by you all!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...