Thursday, July 22, 2010

first fondant cake

I love Make it and Love it. I have tried many of the tutorials on her website. last week I made a pillow from this tutorial. Last night I decorated a cake with homemade fondant. This is the tutorial if anyone is interested. super easy and cheap!!! I used my own tools and cookie cutters.
I made a 2 layer red velvet cake with vanilla frosting and raspberry filling. It was delicious!!!
Sorry for the quality of the picture. my camera is broken and we are using our phones.
Also, I found fabric for $1 at Walmart. Its way cheaper to make your own decorations then to buy then. wouldn't you agree?
Oh and I made my own cake stand. I will post the tutorial another day but it was super cheap!! less then $3 total!!!

And this is my perfect creation of all!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...