Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend highlights.

This past weekend was great! My sister in law stayed with us while she attended a teachers conference. It was great spending sometime with her and talking baby stuff and just catching up. We are super excited to meet our niece Evie ( who will be super spoiled by us). I already have some cute things in mind to make for her.
We had our family pictures taken on Sunday by Kents cousin Cortney. We went over to Vivian park up Provo Canyon. Can't wait to show you all.
   My mother in law sent us tickets to BYU homecoming game.  Finding a babysitter was super hard but my friend Cassie came through after my babysitter canceled on me at the last minute.  Thank you Cassie!
also you can tell by the picture below, Kent was not excited to go but he says he was excited that I was excited to go.
We enjoyed a Barq's, sunflower seeds and a hot dog loaded with jalapeños. I loved every minute of it. especially standing and signing the Cougar fight song after every touchdown. Being their made it much more enjoyable. We decided to walk from out place and it was a short 15 minute walk. The Y on the mountain was lite up and the air was nice a crisp. perfect for a delicious hot chocolate.

 O Rise, all loyal Cougars and hurl your challenge to the foe.
You will fight, day or night, rain or snow.


Loyal, Strong, and True
Wear the White and Blue.




While we sing, get set to spring.
Come on Cougars, it's up to you!




CHORUS:
O Rise and Shout, the Cougars are out
Along the trail to fame and glory.
Rise and shout, our cheers will ring out,

As you unfold your vict'ry story.

On you go to vanquish the foe
For Alma Mater's sons and daughters.

As we join in song, in praise of you, our faith is strong.

We'll raise our colors high in the blue,
And cheer the Cougars of BYU.

Ra, ra, ra, ra, ra (3x) GO COUGARS


What a great date night! I wish I had the chance to have gone to BYU. hopefully I can fulfill that dream someday. 






Here are some cute pictures of Will. Earlier that day he burnt his little fingers with my Flat iron. ( even when it was out of his reach he still managed to climb the counter). what i'm i going to do with this little adventurer.




  



1 comment:

Jared and Cassie said...

glad you guys had fun! you look great in your byu gear :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...