Wednesday, May 9, 2012

First time at a petting zoo

I found a great deal on Groupon  to Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove. I have been trying to find a petting zoo for quit sometime now and when I came across this deal, i couldn't resist. 
  
We fed the goats and sheep, went on a hay ride, saw a mommy pig feeding 8 little piglets, we pet a calf, chased some bunnies and chickens, rode a pony, and rode on an animal train. 


A little baby goat was super excited to be fed and put his front feet on Will's chest and it freaked him out.  We tried feeding the goats  a little later on and he did so much better. Wish I could have taken a picture of him freaking out. It was funny. 














HERE IS A LITTLE VIDEO OF WILL ON A PONY
you might want to turn down the volume before you watch it. I was took close to the microphone.....
ENJOY GRANDPARENTS!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...