Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Our family traditions



This year I put together a book Advent Calendar for Will and threw in some 
Christmas movies into the mix. 
So far he loves the idea. 
Some of our books where given to us, found at DI or bought at a vintage book store in Provo. 

We decorate the Christmas tree Thanksgiving night or the next day.

I bought this advent calendar at Target and I just love how excited Will gets when he gets to open the little door and finds a prize.


One tradition that I love that Kent grow up on was opening one gift on Christmas Eve with brand new pajamas. That was so much fun to be a part of my first Everett Christmas.
Also, Stockings!!! I've never had a stocking. 
When we were first married, Judy had these made for us. 


Some traditions in my family are opening christmas presents midnight on Christmas Eve.
Also, it wouldn't be Christmas if we didn't make tamales.
One other traditions is watching It's a wonderful life. its a must. 
Kent hid my engagement ring in the DVD case when he proposed on Christmas Eve. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...