Sunday, December 9, 2012

Wekend highlights

Spent the day with my boys at home while Kent was at work. 
Later that night we went over to our Wards Christmas party. 
Kent joined us there after work.







 Will was so excited to see the primary kids go up on the stage that he 
decided he wanted to join in on the fun. 
He immediately ran up to the mic but then saw that he needed to stand with the rest of the kids. 
he loved being on stage even though he didn't know the song.
I felt so proud of my little guy. 


Since we don't get to spend much time with Kent these days, we left the party early and went out to Target for some popcorn and icee. 
He was happy as a clam.


I asked Will to smile.
This is what I got...
I love this kid. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...