Friday, December 7, 2012

Ramblings from a poor film wife

I had the hardest time coming up with a title for this post.  
I'm having a hard time doing a lot of things this week. 
The house is a mess. 
Toys are in every little nock and cranny.
one thing is certain. 
both boys are feed, dressed, bathed, and given attention. 
AND that to me is a huge accomplishment. 

Kent is working on a huge and I mean HUGE project for the church.
He is on day 14 of work with no days off. 
The last time he had a day off was Nov. 24th.
He comes home extremely tired.
Both boys are usually in bed by the time he comes home. 
I really hope he stays health through this because he will not have a day off till this project is over.

Its 11:08am right now. 
We ( the boys and I) are in our pajamas still.
Will is still working on eating his breakfast and is watching a 1965 Godzilla movie.
He is sucked in.
He loves watching classic sci fi films.
Sam is laying on the floor, happy as a clam. 
He doesn't need much.
I am as you can tell writing a post avoiding the loads of laundry thats sitting on my bed.

Sitting here contemplating whether I should pack the kids in the stroller and walk the 4 miles it takes to Kents work and pick up the car.
you see, we have to get somethings fix on the car before the snow hits AND before our much anticipated trip to paradise. 

Lets hope it stays nice and warm today. 
a little trip to the park is much needed around here. 

I know, I know. very cheesy. But thats me! 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...