Monday, April 22, 2013

Sunday afternoons are my favorite.




Will and I woke up this morning sick with a cold. 
We stayed in our PJ's all morning watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory while Kent took Sam to church with him. 
For lunch I made us some whole wheat chocolate chip pancakes and watched The Wizard of Oz. 
After Kent came back from Home teaching, he fired up the grill and made carne asada. 
I made my moms delicious salsa de aguacate to go with the tacos. 
For dessert Kent made smore's. 



Around 6:30pm we took a little drive to the temple and the streets around there and enjoyed the drive with our windows open. 
The boys started to dose off so we headed home. 

Sunday evenings are so special to me. 
We try to make this day special and different from our other days. 
We try to keep it simple. 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...