Wednesday, July 24, 2013

5 years down

Happy 5th Anniversary to us! 



Wow! 5 years? really? Amazing how fast time flies when you have kids!
Sometimes it feels like we have been married forever. 
Its amazing how much you still keep learning, how many times you make the same little mistakes, how many times you say I am sorry and how many times you say I love you.

How is it that 5 years is a short time yet a long time too?

Today we spent the day with our family. 
My aunt asked us if we wanted her to watch our boys all day so that we could spend time together. We both felt that being with family was exactly how we wanted to spend and celebrate 5 years. Family relationships and marriage are the most important things in this world to us and today we had fun as a family.


We visited Downtown SLC and ate at Cheesecake Factory that evening.

Kent got me my favorite Dulce de Leche Cheesecake for dessert.

After we came home we put the kids to bed and Kent and I skipped to go see Pacific Rim. 
(it was awesome)


I think 5 years looks amazing on us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...