Wednesday, July 3, 2013

One of my dreams came true today! 

Kent knows how much I love Sea Otters. 
Like a lot!!!

So while Grandma Judy and Grandpa Keith took Will and Sam to the SD Zoo, Kent and I went to Sea World. 

First thing we did was go on the Roller Coasters. 
It was so nice going to a theme park without kids. 
After that we went over to The Sea Otter exhibit to see the trainers feed the baby Sea Otters on the other side of the glass. 

After Robby ( the Otter training) finished telling us about Otters, we went up to him and started asking him questions, and next thing you know, he took us in side the otter nursery! I'm not gonna lie, I almost cried. My inner child couldn't believe that I had the privilege of being up close!!! 
Kent took some video of this experience too but i'll post that later.  


Bucket List: Sea Otters up close..... CHECK! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...