Tuesday, July 16, 2013

29th Birthday


to me!!!

It first i had mix feelings about all of this but after setting some goals and looking back at all that I have accomplished up to this point, I am excited for what my thirties will bring.

there are so many new and exciting projects in the horizon for us. 

Today, Kent treated me so well. He always does. Its never a dull moment with this guy.

First he surprised me at work with a cute banner, balloons and a card on our car. ha ha! it was great. 

A Dr. Pepper Slurpee was up next.

then we took the kids to Riverwoods for a walk and kent surprised me with dinner at Tucanos.
(best Brazilian buffet in town)
then we were caught in a Utah monsoon so naturally we took cover at 
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for a delicious Apple Pie carmel apple. 
( tradition of course)



Thank you Mom and Judy for my lovely gifts! 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...