Thursday, July 4, 2013

July Fourth

Independence day in our favorite city.

We had a pretty chill day with family. 
We spent the morning with my family at my Aunt's Spanish Branch annual breakfast.
Will played with cousins and got soaked with water guns. Mean while Sam was stuffing his cute face with whatever my mom gave him. Kent and I enjoyed talking with my cousins and branch members. 

Later that day we had dinner with my in laws. One of the many things that I love about my mother in law Judy, is her love to decorate for any occasion. I love that. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a sucker for that. 












My cousin Caroline and her husband invited us over to her house to watch firework at her apartment in Downtown.
The view was super cool!
Thanks Caro! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...