Monday, June 25, 2012

36 weeks



9 MONTHS!!!!
Sam you are just packing on the ounces and pounds from now on.  
You are so big that its getting hard for you to move around like you usually do. 
Its hard for me to walk around because I am so big. 
Yesterday a stranger asked me when I was due with twins? um. ok. nope just one in there. haha.
I have been sleeping on the couch and it has made a world of a difference. 
I only woke up once the first night. I sleep amazing. 
Daddy is working on the New Testament film this summer and he starts prep this week.  
I am so happy he gets to do what he loves. 
We wont be seeing much of him but we know that it is a blessing he has a job.
next week is another Doctor's appt and this time we will find out for sure if inducing me a week early will be the best thing for us in account of you being so big. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...