Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dia del padre!

                                                                         (2012)
Happy Father's Day Kent! 
Happy Father's day to the most amazing man in my world. I cannot believe that I get to spend the rest of my life with the man of my dreams. He sacrifies so much for our little family everyday. When he comes home he helps me with anything that I need especially with Will, even if he has been working all day long he still helps out. He always places his family first. He is an amazing father to Will. amazing! Sam is so blessed to have a father like Kent. I am so grateful for the kind of relationship that we have created. He is my best friend. And I love spending every single day with him. We never get tired of each other which I think is a pretty good sign that we are alright. :-)

Father's day was super low key this year. I am as slow as a turtle these days. I stayed home with Will today and Kent went in to work in the morning.  I managed to make a father's day banner for him. Tried getting Will envolved but he wouldn't have it. I made chicken curry in the crock pot with jasmine rice and made homemade brownies for dessert and called it good.

                                                                                (2010)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...