Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Will lately...

A little about BIG brother...





 Brother says thank you for everything that we do for him. 
we are still working on him saying I love you. 
Last night he somewhat said the prayer at dinner. 
It melted my heart. 
I love him so much. 
He is excited to meet you. 
He says your name now and its super cute.
He loves to read books and play with puzzels.
We think he might be a lefty.
He is getting good at using scissors.
He knows how to use my phone way better then daddy.
He is way into Avengers, Transformers, and anything Disney.
He loves to make a mess.
rarely is his room nice and neat.
But if you make it a game, he will help you clean it up.
He walks over to our room in the middle of the night and snuggles in between us.
We need that to stop but at the same time I love it.
I am sad he is growing up so fast.
He is a special little boy.
He looks and acts just like his daddy.
I love it.
He loves to kiss, hug and snuggle.
He hates getting his diaper changed. its always a struggle.
his favorite thing to do right now is take off all the cushions from the couch and bounce on it.
He is not afraid of heights. He is a little daredevil.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...