Thursday, November 1, 2012

DAY 1 of Gratitude

I've decide to start a 30 days of Gratitude challenge.

 I have felt I should start on the tradition of counting my blessing and thinking of something i am grateful for each day in November.  I love the idea of starting off my day thinking about the blessing I receive daily. 

via Bugaboo

so here it goes...

DAY #1


KENT

I can't even start this post without crying. I feel so much gratitude for the kind of man Kent is to me and our children. He is an amazing person both inside and out. How did I get so lucky? Sometimes I seriously don't deserve that guy. Back when he was on his mission I knew that I would one day be married to him. This man sacrifices like no other. Even at work he always goes 

Just yesterday he worked a 12 hour day on a T.V show and although he was tired he insisted in watching the boys while I went to Zumba for some ME time. He does that kind of stuff all the time. He is hard working, dedicated to his family and willing to serve others. 
I am grateful I married my best friend.
                                                                       back in 2008

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...