Monday, November 5, 2012

DAY 5

  PINTEREST & PLANNING! 

I am grateful for the resources available to help me be a better wife and mother. 
I am always striving to be a better wife and mother. 
I love to plan and organize. I have a planner or calendar almost in every room in the house.  
i know. i have a problem. 
I make lots of list and charts for everything and I think it drives Kent mad. 
BUT that is how I get things done. 
Between my calling at church, Will's schedule, husbands work and getting our house in order I am a busy women. 
I love to plan things in advance.
(mom, thank you for being patient with that. I know you don't like that)

I am grateful i can plan delicious family meals a week or two in advance with all the great recipes pinned from my friends. 

and just for fun, here are some of my favorite "your e cards" found on Pinterest. 

ENJOY! 







HA! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...