Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DAY 13

  MY MOTHER

I am grateful for my mother.
Grateful to be sealed to her.
Grateful for all that she has sacrificed for me.
Grateful I can come to her with anything.
Grateful she is strong and healthy.
She is a women of faith. 
She is a doer.
She taught me "judge not, that ye be not judged" ( 3 Nephi 14:1)
She has endured so much in the last few years. 
Her faith and determination to keep on ward and forward has showen how much
 the Lord loves her and NEEDS her. 
She has taught me to be a missionary ALWAYS! 
to serve others unconditionally.
To be fair and honest with everyone.
to trust in the Lord.
She has taught me to be a great mother.
I am the way i am because of her.
I am so proud and grateful to be her daughter. 
we were meant to help one another.
and I promise to help her achieve all that she dreams of doing. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...