Thursday, November 15, 2012

DAY 15

MUSIC

I am grateful for music.
Right now i am listening to She & Him.
Grateful my parents sacrificed their little money 
to get me private violin lesson.
Grateful I was taught to appreciate music.
Grateful we sing at church.
I remember growing up when dad would come home from work, he would put on some Luis Miguel or just have 
the spanish radio station on while we ate dinner. 
I am grateful Will loves to sing. 
When he is happy, or eating or playing he is always humming a little tune. 
( he gets that from Kent)
I love listening to music when I am cleaning or organizing. 
its soothing,
but my favorite is listening to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Sunday mornings when we are getting ready for church. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...