Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


My cousins drove up from San Diego to celebrate Thanksgiving with us for the 3 year in a row. 
I think we are making a family tradition. 
Usually its Anaiz and her daughter Natalia that come up, along with Joe, Ashley, and Monse BUT this time Ozzie and Caroline came up too!!!
I guess its a cousins Thanksgiving tradition.
I love when they come up to visit. 
I love having my family around to share wonderful memories.

This year Carolina made the turkey. 
And it was delicious. 
Everyone was in charge of a dish. 
we kept it simple too so that we had lots of time to play.
We ended up having dinner around 4pm.
While we sat around the table we each took turns saying what we were grateful for. 
Afterwards we watched movies, enjoyed some homemade rice crispy treats (thanks Kent) and pumpkin, apple pie.


Thanksgiving was wonderful. 







One time we almost ate Sam instead.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...